Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #46 (permalink)
Until May
FEED ME LESS!

Until May should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsUntil May should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsUntil May should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsUntil May should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsUntil May should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
Interesting that you make such blanket statements and can't back them up without referring to his long past glory days in companies where he was seen by almost no one.

Also interesting that for someone who is lauded as being so good, he sure doesn't show it in the current company he's in.

I honestly don't know why I click on threads like this, the marks will just gather in for another circle jerk and spew a bunch of lame beliefs as proven facts to help them convince themselves that their messiah is mediocre in every fashion.
your dislike for him is so blind its honestly frightening.

if he pulled off all the amazing stuff that he can easily do in the wwe right now he would make everyone in the company look pathetic. he HAS to water himself down to not make it just look silly.

no i dont think hes the best in history of wrestling, but saying that there are 50 people someone can name off the top off their head that are better? thats a freakin joke