Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 09:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy KO Bossy
Default Re: Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Until May View Post
and I dont think you understand how much better bryan is no matter how good angle was.
Interesting that you make such blanket statements and can't back them up without referring to his long past glory days in companies where he was seen by almost no one.

Also interesting that for someone who is lauded as being so good, he sure doesn't show it in the current company he's in.

I honestly don't know why I click on threads like this, the marks will just gather in for another circle jerk and spew a bunch of lame beliefs as proven facts to help them convince themselves that their messiah is mediocre in every fashion.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote