Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#3,384 ·
Re: NHL PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS

Happy to see Iginla move closer to his first Stanley Cup.

Go Penguins!

#3,387 ·

Wow, I feel like the Pens got lucky tonight. The Isles are a formidible team. Pittsburgh still has to straighten out their defensive zone coverage among other things, but Tavares is legit. The Isles also have some pretty good prospects in the pipeline. I can think of Neiderreter, Strome, and Reinhart off the top of my head. We'll be hearing from them again.

The 10 year old me can finally stop hating David Volek. That's a nice feeling.

Some great storylines in the Pens-Sens series. I hope the Pens stick with Vokoun but I have a sneaky suspicion that Fleury is going back in for Game 1.

#3,397 ·

I would think The Wings fans have enough worrying to do tonight to be making fun than of poor Jessica.
Of course we're a little worried about being eliminated, but, really, most Wings fans didn't think they would get this far. They had a fucking shit season, almost didn't make the playoffs, and, although they should have won the last two games instead of just the one, they have still haven't let the Ducks take the series from them. Considering the level of shit the team possesses this year, they still managed to make a game 7. It's not as disappointing if they lose at this point than it would be if they were top seed. Barely making it in, fucking up multiple games, but, still making the series go to game 7, I am just happy as balls to not have been swept. Nothing is more embarrassing than a clean sweep.

#3,410 ·

That is just fucking disrespectful, man.

Seriously.....

I hate the Leafs, want them to lose, but, now that I know those bitches booed my national anthem, I hope they get annihilated by Boston.

I don't give a shit who's anthem it is, you show respect, man. Butthurt Leaf fans were also in the streets shouting shit at Boston fans (calling them homos, etc.) the last game Boston won, I mean, wow.

#3,411 ·

That is just fucking disrespectful, man.

Seriously.....

I hate the Leafs, want them to lose, but, now that I know those bitches booed my national anthem, I hope they get annihilated by Boston.

I don't give a shit who's anthem it is, you show respect, man. Butthurt Leaf fans were also in the streets shouting shit at Boston fans (calling them homos, etc.) the last game Boston won, I mean, wow.
Guess you haven't been watching the games in Boston where they boo the Canadian anthem much more. Leafs fans booed at parts, tonight, but they cheered at the end and they usually do cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.