Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #34 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
Ridiculous. I've heard it all

"Bryan could be face of the company"

"Bryan should face Brock"

"Bryan should be wwe champion"

"bryan is better than Shawn Michaels"

"Bryan is better than Kurt angle"

First off, if this thread gets deleted it'll prove that it doesn't wanna hear anything negative about Bryan and that it's full of Bryan marks... I'm making points here.

I don't hate Bryan. He's probably the best in ring wrestler wwe has, and i think hes a top midcarder/ emergency main eventer. Maybe win another world title..... BUT I can't take him serious as a face of the company/facing Brock lesnar. Bryan still has no mic skills to be a main guy in wwe. He's also getting fat which isn't good he needs to get back in shape. How many 5 star matches has he had?? Only 2 IMO. Extreme rules with sheamus and MITB with punk.

How people are saying he's better than angle and Michaels is absolutely laughable.

Now, you can like Bryan and all, but how can you not sayhe's overrated in the IWC?? Again I DON'T HATE BRYAN.
A lot of what you say I can understand 100%. His mic-skills are not amazing but they are a very polar topic, where some will like and "get", and others will hate and "not get".

As far as the bolded part. He IS better as a WRESTLER than Michaels and Angle for sure when you consider his FULL body of work, not just WWE. Look at ROH, Dragon Gate, Pro Wrestling Noah, etc.. and see how many matches he had that were 4 stars or above, and you'll notice that over 95% of his matches are which validates why critical wrestling sites like "Wrestling Observer" has given him "Best Technical Wrestler" from 2004-2013, and "Most Outstanding Wrestler" from 2005-2010.

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.
THANOS is offline   Reply With Quote