Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #1136 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
you were keen on getting someone to claim at night on night fucking 2...what's to say you wouldnt want someone to claim on night 3, 4, 5, 6. You're using the fact that we have night lynchers as an excuse to out PRs. You should be the next mother fucker to die.
How should I? I am town. Do you want town to lose? Did you even read day? I tried to get a claim during day but it went way too quick. Tbh because of your tunneling and (mine) we have now killed someone who is town if LC is telling the truth. Well done Ziggler well fucking done.