Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Something Interesting about Recent Royal Rumble Winners

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
GNR4LIFE
Little Poppa Pump

GNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friendsGNR4LIFE needs to make some friends
Default Re: Something Interesting about Recent Royal Rumble Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example View Post
I have thought it for a while now and I still think Ryback will get the win. The WWE majorly pushed the guy in 2012 and he lost a bit of momentum due to Punk needing to retain until his already decided match with The Rock. Therefore it would be good for Ryback to have the win and go after Dolph Ziggler's WHC after he cashes in on ADR at the rumble.

The WWE Title no1 contendership can be contested in the Elimination Chamber as I can't see The Rock defending in the chamber some how. That could be the match that Cena wins and takes on The Rock at Mania a match that will more than likely happen.
I really don't get this fixation people have with Ziggler cashing in at the Rumble. Lets look at this way:

ADR-Big Show you would most likely think will go on before the Rumble. Does that mean ADR retains, Ziggler comes out and cashes in, then comes out later and enters at no 1 as the new WHC? i doubt it
GNR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote