Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Favorite WrestleMania moment?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
v1mattitude
Learning to break kayfabe

v1mattitude
Default Re: Favorite WrestleMania moment?

Probably HBK's whole performance in the Iron Man Match at WM XII 'The Boyhood Dream' all the way from the entrance to him celebrating with the title, became a made man after that.

or

Austin's heel turn at the end of the match with Rock by taking Vince's help then shaking hands with the 'devil himself' true they spoilt it a bit by having vince hang around so long to the point where you knew what was going on but all the same it was the last thing you'd expected from austin and just to do that at the end of a great show was awesome, one of those moments that's burned inside your brain forever.

Also Hulk/Warrior was a match I wasn't around for as a Child but probably one of the first wrestling moments I saw as really big and special that went beyond anything I saw before, just the grandure of what I was watching made wrestling seem more than a cartoon and almost like 2 Gods battling it out for ultimate supremacy lol
v1mattitude is offline   Reply With Quote