Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best Nation Of Domination members

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Best Nation Of Domination members

For me, it was Kama Mustafa. He had the attitude and the perfect name in the stable.

After him, probably Faarooq, as he just looks like a black militant and like he could have had a starring role in "I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka" and other movies with Jim Brown, Jim Kelly & Fred Williamson.

After him, The Rock, as Rock really made the stable stand out and actually got them nice heat.

And when the hell was Trevor Murdoch in the NOD? By the time he broke into the business, the NOD was dead.

And now, I see OP says Kane. I might have been trolled. That or OP has no idea what he's talking about, since there was no mention of Clarence Mason, PG-13 or any of the guys from the USWA faction.

Last edited by xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo : 01-25-2013 at 07:28 PM.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote