Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 07:11 PM   #63 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMOA View Post

Severe lack of common sense and sheer stupidity is what I can only assume is whats up with the people have donated.
Yeah, wanting to help a person get surgery, what stupid people, how dare they try to help a man improve his life, silly silly silly.

It's ignorance and bitterness like yours that conversely makes me blood boil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMOA View Post
I just think if people are going to be generous and want to make donations there are much more worthy causes.
Well this is where opinion gets involved, or in your case, your inability to respect others opinions (in fact its your staunch hatred of others opinions which is why people feel you're acting like someone who dearly needs to fuck themselves). After a certain point there is no cause more worthy then another. You could donate to Africans but then you're being a heartless bastard for ignoring all the cancer patients. You could help the cancer patients but wont somebody think of the children!? After a while it becomes pointless, you just pick a worthy cause and donating a little (for something in return I might add) you help a man get his life back on track, perfectly worthy cause.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"

Last edited by Scottish-Suplex : 01-25-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote