Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #1066 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
I think clueless is the best way to describe his play so far. The only comment he made with any real relation to the game or his character was the one that triggered attention on him (asking if people were sick of Barcelona and Lionel Messi). Since he's new I'm inclined to think his general awkward play is that of someone not terribly familiar to the rules and hasn't read through earlier games or even properly read through this thread.

I still maintain his two votes of Pez and Nov without giving a valid reason (and admitting the Nov vote was an 'ignorant vote') comes off as highly suspicious play on his part, but his unfamiliarity with the game makes it hard to ascertain whether it was a genuine gaff on his part of deliberate play masked as naive play.
These are the reasons I'm unsure of him as well.