Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #62 (permalink)
SAMOA
Learning to break kayfabe

SAMOA
Default Re: Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckley View Post
So every dollar spent on something besides cancer research, hospitals, and homeless people is disgraceful? I guess people should empty their bank accounts on the above, instead of chipping in a measly 15$-20$ dollars to a legend who has had a tough life and is trying to get better.

Get up from your computer and go stand outside grocery stores telling people they should spend less money on food and more toward homeless people.
I couldn't give a polished turd what people want to spend there money on, I work hard for my money and I wouldnt want no bell-end telling me what I can and can spend it on, if people want to give there money to some old alcholic who has blew hundreds and thousands of pounds over the years then great by all means go ahead, I just think if people are going to be generous and want to make donations there are much more worthy causes.
SAMOA is offline   Reply With Quote