Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best Nation Of Domination members

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Geeee
Working on my abs

Geeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Best Nation Of Domination members

No love for Clarence Mason or Wolfie D and J.C. Ice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MIGHTY KRANG View Post
Never really understood why they had Owen Hart join the Nation. I understand the Owen face run at the beginning of 1998 was a disaster but turning him heel by joining an all-black group was strange.

Looking back I guess they wanted to push the Nation to the next level and it worked out for them thanks to the feud with D-Generation X (which may have been a result of long term thinking thanks to the Owen-Triple H rivalry). Well, everyone except Owen, who was just left floundering in rubbish feuds with Dan Severn and Steve Blackman.
When the Nation of Domination first started, Clarence Mason represented the N.O.D and also represented Owen Hart and the British Bulldog. So plausibly, there may have been ties between Owen and The Nation.

Last edited by Geeee : 01-25-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Geeee is offline   Reply With Quote