Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook a WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #109 (permalink)
Stone Hot
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Stone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rebook a WrestleMania

Wrestlemania 20 winners in bold

United States Championship
John Cena vs Big Show (c)
(Really didn't care for the match so I kept it the same)

World Tag Team Championship
Rob Van Dam & Booker T (c) vs La Restisance vs Dudley Boys vs Batista & Ric Flair
(I took out the Tag Team of Mark Jindrag & Lance Cade and replaced them with Batista & Flair. I had Batista and Flair win to basticly get Batista over since he was gonna be a huge main evener the following year)

Christian vs Chris Jericho
(One of my favorite matches of the entire show. Wouldn't change a thing about it. Kept it the same)

Hardcore Match
Randy Orton vs Mick Foley
(I took the match they had at Backlash 2004 and moved it to WM. Randy Orton wins and gets the Foley rub)

Torrie Wilson & Sable vs Stacy Keibler & Miss Jackie
(Defiantly didn't care for this match so I left it alone)

Crusierweight Open
Featuring all those guys that were in this match.
Winner: Rey Mysterio
(Kept the match the same as the original but had Rey win instead)

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar
Special Ref: Stone Cold Steve Austin
(This match was awful. Only thing I would change about it is have it go a little longer and not have it be full of who's stronger crap in it)

WWE Tag Team Championship
APA vs Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs Basham Brothers vs Rikishi & Scotty to Hotty (c)
( Kept this match the same as the original match, but I would have the APA win just to give them one last run as a tag champs before Ron Simmons retired)

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels
(The one big match I would add to WM 20 would be Rock vs HBK. This PPV was the perfect place to have this match. It should have happened. This match would be match of the night and I would have HBK win since he was going to be staying and since this was going to be The Rocks last match until 2011 I would have him lose)

Women's Championship
Molly Holly vs Victoria (c)
(This match was good I would have it go a little longer)

WWE Championship
Kurt Angle vs Eddie Gurrereo (c)
(This was a great match from start to finish wouldn't change a thing about it)

Kane vs Undertaker
(This was a great storyline for Taker to return as his dead man gimmick. I would have this match just go a little bit longer)

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit vs Triple H (c)
(First off I thought the original triple threat was a great match. But I didn't have it since I had HBK vs Rock on the card. I would have this match go as long as the triple threat did and I would have Benoit win and celebrate with Eddie just like they did)

Comments please

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley

Last edited by Stone Hot : 01-25-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Stone Hot is online now   Reply With Quote