Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE
View Single Post
post #134 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 08:33 PM
Little Poppa Pump
Re: Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE

Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
No, he won't.
I'm not going to the extreme by saying "NO ONE" wants him back (that's a lie) but the probability of him "changing the business" is around 0.5%
I kind of have to agree here.

People don't always remember just how phenomenally over 'Berg was at one time. He was literally the third most popular wrestler in just about the most popular era for wrestling ever. His popularity then pretty much dwarfs almost everyone's now within the product at least. And certainly exceeds TNA's by a fair margin.

But that was over a decade ago. And he's no spring chicken. It's a little late to be pushing this button now, if they do. It could help for a bit but at his point it's unlikely to be a game changer.

Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
"Rey Mysterio, I want you to remember one thing, youíre a boy in a manís world, and Iím a man that loves to play with boys. No, wait a minute! What I meant to say is, youíre a boy and Iím a man, and tonight Iím gonna manhandle you. No...hold on a second! Rey Mysterio, you remember this, pal, youíre a boy and Iím a man, and when you and I get together here tonight Iím gonna get on top of you and...no! Dammit! Mysterio, just get your ass down here..."
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome