Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default Re: Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
please explain? I think you don't know how great Kurt was....
basically:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Dick View Post
Better seller, better at timing his offense and comebacks as a face, better at working interesting control segments as a heel, all around better performer between the ropes. Don't even need to mention in-ring psychology. Bryan murders Angle in that department. Bryan's ability to get top notch matches out of mediocre opponents is testament to how good he is. He's the best wrestler (talking strictly ring work) WWE has had since Benoit and Guerrero.
Angle was great at times but at no point in his career has he grasped the concept of putting together a wrestling match and working it as psychologically sound and compelling as Daniel Bryan. Actually now that I think about it, I don't recall any GREAT Kurt Angle matches where he's the better worker in the match.
Saint Dick is offline   Reply With Quote