Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Velvet's new look

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #51 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000
Default Re: Velvet's new look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard66 View Post
If those saying the KO division is past it's prime. All that is really needed is a decated refocus and influx of new indie talent. I like Pritchard overal, but it is clear he is not as focused on the KO division as Vince Russo was. As stupid as some of stuff could be, he was at least more creative with division than Pritchard's KO title defense of the month story lines. It's old now. The writing of the KO divison has been on autopilot for too long.

TNA has slowly trained me to not care about the Knockouts as much as I used to, because it's obvious they don't care as much as they used to. What I take exception to is the fact that they used to, that things have been sliding down a hill needlessly when it could have been avoided or can be fixed at any time. It's not like there's a lack of talent, and it's not like people who actually do like female wrestling don't exist, nor is it like new converts can't be made, so if they don't fix a fixable problem we focus more on random stuff like what outfit someone's wearing. What else is there to talk about, really?

Then again.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by why2cj View Post
Maybe we would still focus on it. And the look on Christy Hemme's face.
When reading posts in a wrestling forum is like reading Beyonce vs Rihanna flame wars, it's time to stop and go back to merely watching wrestling (and thereby enjoying it) rather than reading about it.

Mrs. Austin Aries is offline   Reply With Quote