Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#6,898 ·
Re: "MONTA ELLIS HAVE IT ALL!"

Carlos Boozer would be on my GOAT swindler list, but the team he plays for swindles their fan. A big market team that is scared of the luxury tax has to be annoying, especially when it's one of the more profitable teams. Owners have to get paid I guess.

I just thought about Jan Vessley and now I want to punch something.

#6,900 ·

Eddie Curry was the guy people used as a player making a heinous amount of money to do nothing.

I think he got 12 million when the top guys in every other sport besides baseball made 10 or less. Like, Eddie Curry was making more money in 2010 than Aaron Rodgers.

#6,903 ·

NY_KnicksPR ‏@NY_KnicksPR
Forward Amar'e Stoudemire is scheduled to have a right knee debridement this coming week. He is expected to miss approximately six weeks.

ugvgguguigGIGIGIGYGYGYGHasdfghjkr6ftgyhujkljkihihFUCKasdfghjkl;

#6,905 ·

Yeah, this sucks. I'm glad we signed Kenyon, but still. He was playing so well too, fuck. He had this surgery on his left knee earlier in the year, now his right? Damn..

#6,906 ·

:bron3 Grew up watching all these guys. Makes me sad that the majority of the people in this video are retired and the ones that are still playing in the NBA won't be there much longer. This new generation doesn't compare.

#6,917 ·

SWAG IS DEAD. now we're left with a bunch of fake nice guy ******* like Lebron, Durant, and Rose. Humble my ass. :kobe
I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses the days when there was a bit of contempt between the rivals. It's kinda difficult to get into any so called rivalry when the opponents are smiling and laughing and joking with each other and sucking each other's knobs after the game.

#6,908 · (Edited)

This new generation doesn't have that swag like our generation had.

They don't have someone with the swag and starpower of Iverson. They don't have competitors like Kobe & KG. They don't have skilled bigs like Duncan. Pure shooters like Ray & Dirk. Pure points like Kidd & Nash. Guys like Webber, Big Ben and Rasheed. A player as dominant as Shaq. A global icon like Yao. Players as entertaining to watch as T-Mac and Carter.

The NBA is so forced nowadays. From their stars to their "rivalries" to just everything.

#6,911 ·

THEY SAID WE COULDN'T DO IT. THEY SAID ALL HOPE WAS LOST. THEY SAID THERE WERE TOO MANY ISSUES, TOO MUCH CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS, TOO SHIT OF A COACH. BUT ONE MAN, A GOD AMONG MEN, DIDN'T STOP BELIEVING AND RALLIED HIS TEAMMATES TO THE IMPROBABLE POSITION OF BEING TIED FOR THE EIGHTH SPOT. YES PEOPLE, WE HAVE DONE IT, WE HAVE BECOME SO BAD THAT THIS IS AN ACHIEVEMENT. :bron3

#6,913 ·

just for the record i always said the lakers were gonna make the playoffs. lets face it they're in. the jazz have stunk the past week or so and i dont see them making the playoffs over the lakers. the rockets will make it and the warriors will make it. sorry blazers, sorry jazz.

also, if the lakers draw the spurs i like the lakers chances to beat the spurs more than the chances that they can beat the thunder.

#6,914 ·

I'm pretty sure the majority of knowledgeable people knew the Lakers would make the playoffs, we just enjoyed them sucking while it lasted. Mostly because it felt good to see them playing so terrible after all that offseason hype. And also because they're the Lakers and seeing them suck brings joy to everyone of all ages and races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.