Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2005, 03:10 PM   #866 (permalink)
Crimsontide
Moron

Crimsontide 50 - 100
Default Re: Being the booker

Opening match was a great way to kick off the show, with JBL getting the win thanks to the Cabinet, I was really pulling for Mysterio.

DX promo was funny, espescially Cade.

Carlito vs. Matt Hardy was good and Im glad Hardy got the win. Im really surprised Carlito hasnt got a win on Pay Per View yet though.

Team Raw pumped and ready for later tonight.

AMW vs. DX was good, I was mixed as to who would win going into this, and Im glad with outcoe, now AMW can turn heel.

Goldberg vs. UT was great and Im glad UT got the win here, The Rock hassssss come back to WWE, I see Rock- Goldberg next month.

Battle of th Microphones was funny, with AFA and The Brotherhood interfering, I wish Coach would of won though.

Team Raw will be on the same page now after Foleys announcement, awesome, now we have a fair match upon us.

Team Raw wins!!!! Orton gets the title shot, YES! I already know the outcome as I read the show before the forums messed up.

Angle wins the Iron Man Match, great MOTN, MOTM and probably MOTY(a tie between that and Benoit-Guerrero at Wrestlemania) anyways I'll review your next three shows when they're up. Great PPV offering.
Crimsontide is offline   Reply With Quote