Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013

Thread: WWE 2013
View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2013

If the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber is for the #1 Contender's spot at WrestleMania, then how is that fair that CM Punk the WWE Champion of RAW has to defend his title inside the Elimination Chamber against 5 other guys while Dolph gets the easier end of the stick having a one on one match with Del Rio over the World Heavyweight Championship, like I don't see how that's fair to Punk at all when Ziggler should be the one to defend his World Heavyweight Championship inside the Elimination Chamber because we all know Big E. and AJ are going to help Ziggler against Del Rio which is going to be so predictable unless they are banned from ringside and if they are, then it at least makes things fair

But my pick to win the Smackdown Chamber, to go on to WrestleMania as the #1 Contender, is Randy Orton and why I say that, is because Orton in my opinion hasn't even had a World Heavyweight Championship match in over a year, the last one he has ever had was at Hell in a Cell 2011 when he faced Mark Henry, and Orton hasn't been champion in over a year, but also the last time Orton was ever in a WrestleMania main event was WrestleMania 25 when he faced Triple H for the WWE Championship in the main event and he hasn't had a Mania main event since then, so that is why I am picking Orton to win the Smackdown Chamber because he needs it the most

As for the WWE Championship, Punk against Miz, Kofi, Mysterio, Cena and Ryback inside the Chamber, Punk is my pick to walk into WrestleMania 29 as WWE Champion but I think Punk's reign will end at WrestleMania 29 but as for who ends his reign, who knows
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote