Wrestling Forum banner

Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

13K views 124 replies 80 participants last post by  kwab 
#1 ·
Reactions: HankHill_85 and MOX
#39 ·
$100
FAN PICK

some people might see this and think there getting something special from the snake :lmao

#42 ·
The videos of Jake have been very cool. This one was sad. It sucks to see that he has to ask for donations to get something like shoulder surgery.

@Samoa.. cancer foundations and research clinics get well more money than they probably need or should get. The funding of the research itself has become big business and is as likely to hold off eventual cures and treatments as it is to provide them. After all, once they "find the cure to cancer" there's no more need to fund the research for it.

Not saying they aren't good causes, what you mentioned... just saying, get a life.

#44 ·
It's really sad to see how broken some of these guys end up. It's good to see he might be turning his life around though and he will easily meet his goal at this rate. Hope things turn out better for him.

I might even donate some myself, at least I would've, if he hadn't killed Damien. :kobe

#48 ·
Damn, it's a fucking disgrace that in one of the richest countries in the world, someone has to beg to get something as necessary as a shoulder surgery.

Reactions: Stanford
#58 ·
Awesome that he's already met his goal.

I don't really worry about him falling off and going back to drugs with that money solely because of DDP. I really think Vince should start considering a partnership with DDP Yoga to use as rehabilitation.

#67 · (Edited)
Good to see that Jake is trying to improve his health and life. I hope that the surgery works out for him and good for DDP for helping out Jake.

I read some place that DDP has reached out to Scott Hall and is helping him out. Hopefully it is all going well because that guy really does need some big help and WWEs rehabs weren't doing it.

#79 ·
How much was Jake Roberts paid during his prime? As much as I respect the guy, you got to wonder who should be footing this bill. Did Vince pay him enough to justify leaving him to his own devices on medical costs? Is this Jake's own fault for not saving his money? It really just seems strange that somebody could be so famous and yet have so little money.

#83 · (Edited)
donate to cancer research? those guys are fucking corporations only fucking 10% actually go to the research.

The man need money for surgery and want get his life back again...

donate to people who needed the money than go to these fucking so called charity...Charity isn't really charity at all but doing business.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.