Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How can anyone hate Ryback?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #109 (permalink)
Loudness
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Loudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a push
Default Re: How can anyone hate Ryback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Droese View Post
Brock didn't need to talk because he had everything else (and Heyman), Goldberg had immense charisma, Benoit was the best wrestler in the world. People wouldn't be nearly as hard on Ryback's promo ability if he was exceptionally talented in another area. And if his character isn't supposed to talk, why are they giving him the mic?

That doesn't mean that he can wrestle. He's not awful, but yeah, he's not that good.

He isn't overpushed because he hasn't won a belt? He was given an unbeaten streak and then put right into a PPV main-event for the WWE Championship within six months.

What does Kane have to do with Ryback gassing? Because Big Men don't always work long matches? Alright...
This is partly what I was saying too. People are thinking way too much into extremes to justify their markdom for this guy, which to me shows that there is no real actual reason for people to like him besides his look (and let's be honest, he's the fattest monster that has ever been pushed to ME, he needs to cut down to 260-275 and get more conditioned, his HGH gut looks gross), or they would come up with arguments on why his mic work, character and ring work rules instead of accusing the guys who have little opinion on him that they don't like him cause of his push, roids or whatever they come up with.
Loudness is offline   Reply With Quote