Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Prince Devitt NXT worthy?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Prince Devitt NXT worthy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
NXT worthy? What? He's WWE worthy. The question is: Is WWE Prince Devitt worthy?
This.

I definitely think he could go there any time he wants, but I don't think he wants to. I feel like he's better off in NJPW, because there really isn't much a guy his size could do in WWE. The chances of being lost in the shuffle and being misused are a lot greater than the chances of success IMO. Dude definitely deserves the payday, and the fanbase, but I don't think he'd fit in well. But things seem to be slowly changing with more smaller guys being successful, so maybe if a few years when he's done everything in NJPW I could see him going there. Definitely not currently though.

sXeMope is online now   Reply With Quote