Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #967 (permalink)
Magsimus
\_(ツ)_/

Magsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whore
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

Newcastle United have completed the signing of French international Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse for an undisclosed fee.
The 23-year-old midfielder has put pen-to-paper on a six-and-a-half year deal at St. James' Park and will wear the number seven shirt.

Sissoko said: "I am delighted to be a Newcastle United player.
"This is a massive Club playing in the best league in the world, and I believe my style of play is suited to the Premier League.
"I have heard lots about how fantastic the Newcastle supporters are and cannot wait to get started.
"I am rising to a new challenge by coming here and want to firstly help the team improve this season and then progress after that."

Magsimus is offline   Reply With Quote