Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #436 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

WWE Championship

CM Punk (champion) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

I can't see why CM Punk still can't remain WWE champion, and look to square off in a match with Austin. There have been rumors all about this match, and I think Austin would work with Punk. After Punk defeats The Rock, and then wins at Elimination Chamber it will be clear that moving on to Austin is the next big step. Defeating Austin after defeating The Rock puts him in the Best In The World category for certain. It's a match that has to happen, and I think would make sense.

"The Streak"

The Rock vs The Undertaker

Neither is full time, and I think that's what makes this match even more noteworthy. Neither man will really take up too much air time. However, both men have the uncanny ability to draw a response from the fans the moment they show up. This would be one of a kind, and a match that has never happened at WM. Rock, and The Undertaker hardly locked up over the years. This is a match between two legends, and so they don't need a title. I don't know why the WWE would pass this up, and I think The Rock makes for a solid challenger to The Undertaker's Streak.

World Heavyweight Championship 4 Way Dance

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton (heel) vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio(Champion)

In this match I would have The Shield help Randy Orton, but not because he is their leader, but merely just to help him win the WHC. Orton turns heel in the process, and The Shield remain heels. With Orton as the heel WHC this allows for Ziggler to turn face, and cash it in on him. Remember prior to Cena it was Orton who would not allow Ziggler to cash in his title. There were various times Orton prevented Ziggler from doing so. This would be Dolph's payback.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote