Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH 11th Anniversary, 3/2/13 - Chicago Ridge, IL *Spoilers from the tapings*

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: ROH 11th Anniversary, 3/2/13 - Chicago Ridge, IL *Spoilers from the tapings*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrybodyTaps View Post
Any chance that it could involve Colt and Generico ? Cabana is scheduled for AAW the night prior but nothing booked for the 2nd, and the show is in his backyard, only thing in question is when EG will report to Florida and how long it takes for all the WWE testing to be completed ???
I think Final Battle was Generico's swan song in ROH and Colt doesn't look interested in ROH right now. Plus I don't know what dream match could involve Generico/Colt as a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote