Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 10:23 AM   #7792 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Yeah, I can't understand how Chikara and CZW let SMV forestall them with all those comps (UMB, Sara, Brodie, etc.) and let them collect money just like that. And those comps are mostly made out of Chikara and CZW matches.
Well to be honest I don't know how much most sets would do sell-wise without the shoot interview and since most wrestlers do multiple feds you really can't put them under one company's banner. And the upside to working with SMV is that most of the shows are out at the most two/three weeks from the event and for the big ones just a couple of days.

And in non DDT4 spoiler news both the Unbreakable Fucking Machines (Brian Cage/Michael Elgin) and The Inner-City Machine Guns (Ricochet/Rich Swann) will be wrestling at PWG's All Star Weekend 9 on March 22/23, and they're teasing Trent Barretta making his debut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"