Shawn michaels has lost quite a few matches at wrestlemania, so why is he called Mr. Wrestlemania then? He is still considered the greatest wrestlemania performer of all time despite losing so many. As per K.W.H, undertaker should be Mr. Wrestlemania coz of the streak.
Shawn Michaels has been involved in some of the most legendary/iconic Wrestlemania matches of all time and performed superbly in all of them.
- Ladder match at Wrestlemania X with Razor Ramon is hailed as one of the best ladder matches of all time.
- Involved in what some people call one of the best matches of all time at Wrestlemania XII when involved in an Iron Man Match with Bret Hart.
- Was involved in the match that changed an era when losing to Stone Cold at Wrestlemania XIV.
- Superb match with Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania XIX.
- Involved in the greatest triple threat match of all time at Wrestlemania XX which culminated in one of the greatest ever Wrestlemania moments involving Chris Benoit.
- Superb match with Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania 21.
- A great match putting the face of the company in John Cena over and making him look like a million dollars in the process at Wrestlemania 23.
- Retired one of the greatest wrestlers of all time in Ric Flair at Wrestlemania XXIV.
- Involved in what some consider the greatest match in Wrestlemania history with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXV.
- Again involved in what some consider one of the greatest matches in Wrestlemania history again with Taker at Wrestlemania XXVI
I don't know if you were being serious when you said it, but I would be much happier seeing someone of Shawn Michaels' ability wrestle at every Wrestlemania and rewatch his matches than see Taker go over guys like Giant Gonzalez, A-Train, Big Bossman at Wrestlemania.