Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 07:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new hereIssues_Sunshyne better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
i would be very wary myself of giving an ex addict my hard earned cash not to say it isnt going towards surgery but when ur flat broke and you get a huge sum of money GIVEN to you.. i could see him easily going fuck the surgery and going on a giant bender.. i hope im very wrong as he has obv came a long way with DDPs help
There's the kicker. If this was just some dude off the street I'd never see again then, as much as I would like to help them, I would have to decline. However all of this Jake and DDP stuff is very public so the chances of something like that, I hope, are limited.

Don't get me wrong, I would be entirely disappointed as a donator if Jake fell off the wagon but from the way he's speaking about it, the way he's working and looking, and especially because of the people that are around him I think this is legitimate. I think Dallas Page has his business head screwed on and knows what something like this could do to his DDP Yoga business (Jake falling off after being helped monetarily as well as physically and mentally,) and if he didn't believe it, he wouldn't endorse it. In doing so, and the fact he has helped many people and some of the people I look up to have in turn endorsed his product, I have almost complete faith.

If Jake has his surgery paid for by his fans and works hard to rehabilitate himself, then I think they all must know that he will never be broke again. This could be a great story and could set them both up for life, as we all know Jake Roberts has a lot to give back to the business that he has never been in a position to give.

Again, hopefully see this is 10 years as a great wrestling success story.
Issues_Sunshyne is online now   Reply With Quote