Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 07:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

I'm very glad to hear that DDP has been able to help Jake. The amount of success he's had with the program is astounding.

The way that I look at this situation; It might be a permanent change, or it might not, but I'm happy to give Jake the benefit of the doubt. I know these stories and I sympathize with his struggles. I believe that he truly wants to change right now and that's all you can really ask of a person. Whether he slips up in the future is irrelevant to his journey right now, and he's on a good path. I'm more than willing to give a couple of quid to a guy that worked as hard (and was as good) as Jake 'The Snake' Roberts.
Duke Silver is offline   Reply With Quote