Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Someone just donated 1k, holy shit.
Hope it's a multi-millionaire and not a lad who just happens to have a few grand saved.

I really appreciate this, how Jake is willing to ask for help. I don't suppose he could ever be too proud as he's been at his lowest and probably would have taken anything, but now he is willing to admit to help him carry on turning his life around he needs help.

Does he deserve the chance? Well, there are probably others who deserve it more but Jake is an example of one extreme to another. If Jake can succeed I would believe anyone can, and can hopefully see this legacy that DDP could build by helping these people out help our current generation of wrestlers continue after wrestling.

I will donate, I don't expect anything in return but it's great to see he's offering pictures/cards etc. I think there's a great way for them to make money and that's pay to subscribe to DDP's website, and have all sorts of videos on there from the yoga, to the funny ones, to even reviews that Jake used to do on his Myspace, to all sorts of content. I wouldn't mind dropping a few quid a month for that, knowing it's not just helping Jake but DDP go forward too.

I hope that in 10 years time we're looking at DDP Yoga as an enterprise, somewhere WWE sends it's wresters to rehabilitate and something everyone can do. It genuinely seems interesting and seems to have helped a lot of people.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote