Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:50 AM   #7789 (permalink)
HayleySabin
Déesse de L'extase

HayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Yeah he did. Great monster for the company. I have no idea why he bolted following High Noon. Much like a lot of the roster. He vanished.

Nope. It's only been best of's from the various years. A best of some specific matches that you listed would rock. I know they'd sell too. Maybe not a KOT one since those sell as a whole show, but certainly the Tag Championships or specific workers. SMV seems to take aim at the specific workers more than the Chikara brand does. Del Rey & UltraMantis Black have received one. I can see a Colony one coming sooner rather than later. Tbhayley, I'm shocked a set hasn't been made.

Oh, they made a 12 Large Summit set. It has all of the tournament matches + Finals on it. So, there is that one out there along with the Best of Years.