Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #7716 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 04:10 AM
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Great selling segment on SD. Rock's ovation looked 2000 caliber with the huge explosion of the crowd.

"This Sunday at the Royal Rumble, you're gonna panic, and you're gonna crack. And when that happens, I'm going to hook you for the Rock Bottom...I'm going to launch you in the air. And when you get here, time will stand still. You will have one thought in your mind, and it's not gonna be that you're the BITW, it's not gonna be that you're the GOAT. In this moment, your final thought would be - IT'S...OVER."

Quote:
One of my favorite ring training partners: @WWE 3rd generation beast Joe Hennig. #TalentedToughAndHumble

Nice, Joe Hennig always sounds like a humble guy with passion for the business. They need to give him something to work with. This pic also makes me think of how awesome a Rock/Perfect program would have been, in and out of the ring. And this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrosOfDestruction View Post
Would love to see Rock316AE, Tyrion Lannister and Clique acting as a mediator on the booth.
I will give my review about 15 minutes after the match

3 Generations - One Greatest of All-Time:

Watching this, think of the potential for the third match 9 years from now. There's some guy out there, I don't know where he is, I don't know what he's doing right now but he's there, the guy watched Rock/Cena WM28 on PPV just like Cena watched Rock/Hogan WM18 when he was in OVW. He's going to be the face of the new generation of the business(If, and IMO it's a huge if, the company is still alive by that time). The Rock vs that new top guy at WM38 can be a monster event built on that 20 year story. Do it Vince!, build that new guy for Rock to beat clean at WM38

Last edited by Rock316AE; 01-25-2013 at 04:26 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome