Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 AM   #188 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500
Default Re: Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdogfour20 View Post
If i were to play lets say as an ex-sample wwf no mercy and make Ziggles as a character who's move set would i use????
You'd copy a cruiserweight's moveset minus the hurricanrana, give him a bunch of different chokeholds, and make sure to use Billy Gunn's face and finisher. Lol I'm pretty sure Gunn's face in that game looks like its both smiling and wincing in pain at the same time, so its perfect for Ziggler, but I might be thinking of someone else.

And for the last time, "copying a moveset" isn't even an insult. Wrestlers don't invent their moves. You know whose movesets Rock, Hogan, and Cena copied? They didn't copy anyone's move sets, their moves sucked. Rock comes back against Cena and does some weird rollup attempts to look 'technical,' he's all flash and nothing else, which is largely true for Ziggler as well. Using another moveset just isn't an insult.
Top Ten:#1 CM Punk #2 Sheamus #3 Shinsuke Nakamura #4 Brock Lesnar #5 Dean Ambrose
#6 Alberto Del Rio #7 Kazuchika Okada #8 Randy Orton #9 Daniel Bryan #10 Roman Reigns

All-Time: The Rock, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Shinsuke Nakamura

Last edited by KeepinItReal : 01-25-2013 at 12:42 AM.
KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote