Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 12:03 AM   #116 (permalink)
TheIconShockmaster
Learning to break kayfabe

TheIconShockmaster 0 - 49
Default Re: Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE

Ok.OK William H.Goldberg isn't joining TNA nor will you see him jobbing at the rumble. If anything he was bored on twitter ..What if HH tweeted that he signed Mark Calloway but not to TNA would the wrestling experts say to that. I'm gonna stick to my guns and sayhe was talking about something else isn't the jackhammer his finisher? And Wth sign tank Abbott too then and Ken Shamrock and Frank.Bring in all old mma fighters form a new division fire bully ray and just get rid of aces and eights tazz pissed me off tna lost all respect from me tonight ken anderson looks like a dweeb wearing that crap ohhhhhh wow I mention the bikes of the bikeless biker gang and you have a bike promo but fire bully and make austin aries a mime and put the strap on daniels and let jeff go ...but adding goldbergs ego would be window licker retahded form a mma div and do something fresh ...
TheIconShockmaster is offline   Reply With Quote