Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #4533 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Annnnnndddddd Houston is plummeting! #Linsanity #CountOnKobe

He's easily the best player on the team. I agree he needs to be more assertive because guy looks unstoppable going to the hole and with the space they give him he could average alot more if he had a jumper like CP3 or even Westbrook. I still think KG and Pierce being on the team is kinda hurting him, Doc encourages Celtic basketball and I doubt that means Rondo taking over. I just dont see the C's playing like that since they have been all about team since the Big 3 came together and Rondo is playing great team basketball.

Who do you think is the MVP favorite so far Notorious. Kobe,Durant,Lebron hell or even Westbrook.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD