Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)
View Single Post
post #929 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 11:24 PM
Tony's Biggest Fan
Tony's TNA schedule checker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWeirdGuy View Post
Speaking as a Newcastle fan myself, I just don't get it. Fair enough, we have gotten some quality players from the French League in the likes of Cabaye and Ben Arfa, but as a fan I'd like to see some of this money spent on players with PREMIERSHIP experience, as lets be honest; we're in a relegation battle now.

Some of these players I personally had not heard of before we were linked to them; and that comes from a lack of knowledge about Ligue 1, but my initial reaction when we signed Haidara was 'Who?' It is good that we are bringing in players and players still want to join Newcastle. I'd just personally like to see more money invested into the English leagues and bringing in young players that way and/or older players already in the Prem that know what they're doing and won't have to adjust to the pace.
Don't buy into the British transfer policy we stocked up on Carroll, Henderson,Downing & Allen & look at all the good it's done us lol

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome