Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #210 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default re: WCW Discussion Thread because people get asshurt about JUST RUSSO

How is it I'm only discovering this thread today? I loved me some Russo WCW.

Anyone remember Great American Bash 2000 with the Wall vs Shane Douglas in a best of 5 tables match that ended after the Wall went through 4 tables total? And the announcers kept thinking it was a best of 9 tables match? What a clusterfuck of awesome.

And who could forget Shawn Stasiak's debut?

Its the first thing in this video. He was booked to do 2 things. First, spit his gum out and catch it a la Mr. Perfect, but instead he swatted it away and dropped it. Then he gives Henning his finisher and it looks ATROCIOUS.

That entire April 10th 2000 episode of Nitro is a classic. Mike Awesome attacking Kevin Nash while wearing a fanny pack during the run in, and one of my favorites, the return of the mysterious white hummer!

Fast forward to 5:35

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote