Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan is the best.

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #151 (permalink)
xdoomsayerx
GET MY BAGS

xdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkomesh2 View Post
1. The anger management skits with Kane and D'Bry got old eventually but they had some amazing moments to begin with, if you didn't find Kane retelling his life story funny then... I mean dunno, that was probably the funniest thing I've seen in WWE for a long time. The humour was supposed to be that its funny to see the crazy characters of the WWE in a more normal everyday context, I mean the very concept of a monster who can create fire having to go through anger management seems kinda funny on its face, guess thats not your type of humour but I don't see you can't see how that could be funny to others.

2. D'Bry's current character is a bit silly, its meant to be to appeal to kids, not his choice I'm sure just an unfortunate bi-product of WWE's increased focus towards children.

3. D'Bry has already far surpassed Kurt Angle by so much it isn't even funny, Kurt is awesome and all, but D'Bry is just a step above thanks to his understanding of in ring physiology and ability to tell a compelling story between the ropes and I just don't understand how you can deny that D'Bry is charismatic as hell, he got over huge while the WWE were trying to bury him. Unlike Cena he wasn't just booked on top until people liked (little kids like winners) him he got himself over through charisma, talent and a hell of a lot of hard work.

surpassed angle? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
HHH
Edge
CM Punk
Kane (98-04)
xdoomsayerx is online now   Reply With Quote