Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Considering Two Major Feuds For Brock Lesnar In 2013

14K views 132 replies 90 participants last post by  Jaywhy619 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Considering_Two_Major_Feuds_for_Brock_Lesnar_In_2013.html

- As noted before, WWE has offered Brock Lesnar another 1 year contract - believed to be similar to the current deal that expires at WrestleMania 29 in the sense that it's for few dates and several million dollars.

Lesnar has not signed the contract yet but word going around is that there's a good chance he will sign.

The big opponents being discussed for Lesnar in 2013 are CM Punk and Randy Orton. Lesnar vs. Orton had been discussed for 2012 but plans changed.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
as long as Brock vs Rock/Taker is saved for WM 30, than using Brock against Punk & Orton for SummerSlam & Survivor Series sounds fine

#2 ·
Re: WWE Considering Two Major Feud For Brock Lesnar In 2013

No one is a challenge to da BORK.

None.

#75 ·

Best possible match is Brock vs. Punk. I think Brock would win, but barely. Could even make Punk a bigger star, I imagine these two might have great chemistry in the ring.

No one is a challenge to da BORK.

None.
Tell that to John Cena.

God, the promos between Orton and Lesnar would be so awkhard, even if Heyman does the talking for Brock
There wouldn't be any promos unless Paul did the talking. I would expect this feud to be mostly physical, not as much talking. Match would be great.

#3 ·

God, the promos between Orton and Lesnar would be so awkhard, even if Heyman does the talking for Brock

Reactions: SuperIvysaur
#6 ·

Both those feuds would be good.

But I want Lesner/Rocky :(
WM 30 I truly believe we will get Rock/Brock or Brock/Taker (depending on his health). One should happen this year and the other next year, to be honest but Hunter won't have any of that.

#7 ·

Brock and Orton is good, but I'd rather see Brock/Sheamus or an extended Brock/Cena feud than Brock/Punk.

Punk would likely have to turn face to feud against Brock and I do not want that. He is fantastic as a heel. If anything, the two of them (Punk and Brock) should team up.

#40 ·

Neither interest me to be honest. It means we'll probably be getting a face Punk I imagine.

Brock/Taker and Brock/Rock are the only two matches I want to see Lesnar churn out.
People needs to stop asking for those two matches. We already seen Brock/Taker million of times and Brock/Rock already happened with the right person winning.

New matchups please.

#15 · (Edited)

No Brock/Rock or Brock/Taker feud?

why doesnt Vince like making money anymore?
Punk & Orton feuds can happen at SummerSlam & Survivor Series (or on a B PPV). Leaving Brock's mania feud open

#18 ·

I'd rather see Lesnar/Undertaker or Lesnar/Ryback than these two options tbh.

Reactions: SuperIvysaur
#19 ·

Punk vs Brock could already be in progress. If Heyman is behind the Shield and Punk doesn't know about it, it could be because Heyman wants to keep the title and doesn't have faith in Punk. Heyman also was behind the Maddox heel ref bit. Eventually Punk loses the title and Heyman has a fit and explains everything and how Punk's 400+ reign is valueless and it was all about Heyman cheating for him to keep it. Punk is distraught but attacks Paul E, and The Shield make the save and beat him down.

This would set up Punk feuding with Heyman and the Shield, and after beating them Heyman would bring out Lesnar - sort of like in video games where you had the big boss at the end of the game.

#88 ·

Either do Lesnar/Taker or nothing.

Lesnar/Taker writes itself, they have a history, and it'll be different from the "I respect you but I'll going to kill you" at WM storyline. They should just have Lesnar outright say he doesn't respect Taker and (unlike Shawn and Triple H) he won't hold anything back. He has nothing to lose, and he has nothing else to prove. The Streak will make him the biggest name in wrestling history and he's do whatever he takes to win. Even if that means beating Taker to a pulp. And Taker never beat Lesnar in his rookie year. Now, Lesnar has years of experience both in the professional wrestling world and MMA world. He's a legit MMA fighter and former UFC Champion. He's not only going to beat Taker, he's going to break him. He broke Triple H's arm twice without remorse, he broke Shawn Michaels arm without remorse.

Brock Lesnar doesn't care about anybody else but Brock Lesnar.

Undertaker is frail old man, a shell of his former self but he somehow always find a way to pull through at Wrestlemana. How in the hell will he beat a former WWE and UFC Champion who shows no remorse for anybody. Not to mention Taker never beat Lesnar, so Lesnar knows how to beat Taker.

I mean, come on. It fuckin' writes itself. It's the only match that I feel is worthy of a Streak match besides Taker/Cena, which should be done ideally at WM 30.

Nobody wants to see Triple H/Lensar two. Taker and Punk have no chemistry. Who the hell wants to see Lesnar vs. Orton? The only match I can see happening is Lesnar/Punk, and that's only because of Paul Heyman's involvement with both men. But seriously, who's going to think there's a possibility of Punk beating Brock freakin' Lesnar? Even in kayfabe, Punk doesn't stand a chance.

Reactions: AlienBountyHunter
#91 ·

Either do Lesnar/Taker or nothing.

Lesnar/Taker writes itself, they have a history, and it'll be different from the "I respect you but I'll going to kill you" at WM storyline. They should just have Lesnar outright say he doesn't respect Taker and (unlike Shawn and Triple H) he won't hold anything back. He has nothing to lose, and he has nothing else to prove. The Streak will make him the biggest name in wrestling history and he's do whatever he takes to win. Even if that means beating Taker to a pulp. And Taker never beat Lesnar in his rookie year. Now, Lesnar has years of experience both in the professional wrestling world and MMA world. He's a legit MMA fighter and former UFC Champion. He's not only going to beat Taker, he's going to break him. He broke Triple H's arm twice without remorse, he broke Shawn Michaels arm without remorse.

Brock Lesnar doesn't care about anybody else but Brock Lesnar.

Undertaker is frail old man, a shell of his former self but he somehow always find a way to pull through at Wrestlemana. How in the hell will he beat a former WWE and UFC Champion who shows no remorse for anybody. Not to mention Taker never beat Lesnar, so Lesnar knows how to beat Taker.

I mean, come on. It fuckin' writes itself. It's the only match that I feel is worthy of a Streak match besides Taker/Cena, which should be done ideally at WM 30.

Nobody wants to see Triple H/Lensar two. Taker and Punk have no chemistry. Who the hell wants to see Lesnar vs. Orton? The only match I can see happening is Lesnar/Punk, and that's only because of Paul Heyman's involvement with both men. But seriously, who's going to think there's a possibility of Punk beating Brock freakin' Lesnar? Even in kayfabe, Punk doesn't stand a chance.
I agree with everything here.

#114 ·

Brock/Punk is something that could be awesome but the size difference worries me, I mean Rock/Punk looks bad for Punk but atleast with Rock he's not a full time wrestler or that monster type. Now get someones whose even bigger than Rock and strap MMA and UFC credentials and the idea of putting them against Punk just seems silly.

Brock/Sheamus could be great.

#20 ·

ok iv heard that orton is turning heel very soon. cm punk wont turn face for a long time as he is decent as a heel. so im taking this that brock will have a face run.

if so its perfect have heyman and punk and the shield turn on lesnar. then lesner and ryback vs the shield and punk.

#27 · (Edited)

Punk v Brock? :heyman Incoming Punk face turn if that's the case, although I hope he remains badass. They should do a storyline where they are fighting for Heyman's love :heyman

As for Orton v Brock, I hope they just send them out there without any scripts and see what kind of glorious fucking nonsense the two of them can conjure up between themselves on the mic

#30 ·

Sheamus/Brock and Punk/Brock sounds better.

Brock/Orton isn't that big in 2013, Sheamus/Brock will be a much better brawl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.