Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Considering Two Major Feuds For Brock Lesnar In 2013

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #97 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Considering Two Major Feud For Brock Lesnar In 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
I understand that. If Brock and Taker can't work together, than that's that. But that's the ONLY reason I would take for them not doing Taker/Lesnar.

How you get Lesnar back on television? Simple. Have him be advertised to sign another contract at Elimination Chamber. At the PPV, have him say that since he did everything else there is to do, he's going after Undertaker and his Undefeated Streak. Taker answers eventually after teasing by Lesnar about how Taker is "scared of him." Game. Set. Match.
I guess but WWE drove home the fact that he "quit". Right now I think the way they are going to bring Brock Lesnar back is having someone call him out for a match. While I could see Undertaker doing that I think they want to guy whose arm was broken twice and feels he has just enough left in the tank to beat him that being Triple H. We don't like it but Brock isn't just going to show up out of the blue and fight Undertaker when the storyline is right now he wants nothing to do with WWE.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is online now   Reply With Quote