Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1/24 Impact Wrestling: Hardy defends World Title against Daniels

21K views 442 replies 80 participants last post by  Obfuscation 
#1 ·

impactwrestling.com said:

Will Taz and the Aces and Eights have hell to pay after their attack during the wedding of Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan? During the wedding, Taz interrupted the ceremony - and to the shock of Bully Ray - revealed himself as a member of the gang!

No doubt, Hulk Hogan will be coming to IMPACT on mission - after what they did to his daughter, it will be all-out war against the Aces starting this Thursday! Have Taz, Devon and the rest of the Aces and Eights finally sealed their own fate after what they did? Don't miss the fallout on IMPACT!

Plus, tune in to find out what happened after the attack! Cameras were rolling after IMPACT went off the air - don't miss the exclusive footage!

In the main event of Thursday's broadcast, World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy defends the gold against Christopher Daniels!

In women's action, Tara will defend the Knockouts Championship against new #1 contender, Velvet Sky.

Also scheduled for Thursday's IMPACT will be X Division tag team action as X Champion Rob Van Dam and Christian York battle Kenny King and Zema Ion.

All this and more on Thursday's broadcast, plus news on the upcoming "Lockdown" epic event from San Antonio, Texas!​
Say what you will about Taz but that reveal was executed perfectly last week. I didn't read the spoilers so they've given me a bit of interest to tune in for what's next in this Aces & 8s angle. I'm still not totally into it but we'll see. I'm most looking forward to the World Heavyweight Championship match. Hardy/Daniels should be a quality TV match for sure.

See less See more
1 1
#70 ·
Re: 1/24 Impact Wrestling: Hardy defends World Title against Daniels (No Spoilers)

Higher Power? That brings back bad memories

#71 ·
Re: 1/24 Impact Wrestling: Hardy defends World Title against Daniels (No Spoilers)

"Blah blah I'm Hulk Hogan's daughter and I'm gonna get married, SHUT UP!" LOL Tazz.

Also, a higher power? Are we doing The Greater Power again?!?!

OMG!!!

VINCE MCMAHON IS THE LEADER OF ACES & EIGHTS!!!!!

#72 ·

god the things i would do to victoria or velvet sky... :vince2

Reactions: Borias
#75 ·

Where's Cliff Compton? That guy followed me on Twitter.

#77 ·

dat jessie promo

#88 ·

So pretty much from what he said this is about redemption then we're going to see people who never got a chance in TNA and people who got misused/screwed over by TNA in this group which more and more adds up to Double J being the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.