Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Considering Two Major Feuds For Brock Lesnar In 2013

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #93 (permalink)
itssoeasy23
Working on my abs

itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500itssoeasy23 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE Considering Two Major Feud For Brock Lesnar In 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hardcore Show View Post
Story does write itself but then again how do you bring Brock back to TV to fight Undertaker in the first place? Remember Brock "quit" WWE and only came back after Triple H begged him for a match. You can't just make anything up to get him back on TV their has to be a reason for Brock to "come back" to WWE and right now unless Undertaker returns and calls him out directly that will happen with Triple H pretty much willing to anything to get Brock Lesnar in the ring a second time.

The one other factor is like some have said who knows how well Lesnar & Undertaker get along these days and if ether man has even the smallest issue with working together then it won't happen simple as that.
I understand that. If Brock and Taker can't work together, than that's that. But that's the ONLY reason I would take for them not doing Taker/Lesnar.

How you get Lesnar back on television? Simple. Have him be advertised to sign another contract at Elimination Chamber. At the PPV, have him say that since he did everything else there is to do, he's going after Undertaker and his Undefeated Streak. Taker answers eventually after teasing by Lesnar about how Taker is "scared of him." Game. Set. Match.

You all may make fun of people with "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!" for the young kids or marks or whatever, but you guys are even worse than them. You have this deep-seeded legitimate rage for Cena and his fans to the point where you let it affect your day to day life.

Grow up. Seriously.
Quote:
If you don't understand why John Cena wins all the time, maybe professional wrestling is not for you.
itssoeasy23 is offline   Reply With Quote