Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE
View Single Post
post #107 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:56 PM
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE

there is no way TNA could reel in the big fish that is Goldberg, He wont go to WWE for all of Vince's gold and silver, he certainly wont be persuaded by TNA chump change and even smaller ratings than that of the struggling WWE numbers. It would be cool to see a return of Goldberg on either side, but i don't see it happening. People gotta remember he is only getting older.

But to the people saying Goldberg wouldn't pop If he showed up in TNA. They wouldn't bring Goldberg back as a "suprise" kind of thing. Not even Dixie Carter is that fuckin stupid.
If you are a booker and you somehow manage to sign Goldberg you advertise the fuck outta it and Hype that return until it is one of the most talked about things in the wrestling business to get the ratings your show desperately needs, you dont just have one of the biggest names in the Wrestling Free Agent pool run out middle of a thursday show or even PPV without mad commercial adverts and build up.

“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE

Last edited by Three Dog; 01-24-2013 at 08:00 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome