Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #180 (permalink)
Jeff Hardy Hater
Little Poppa Pump

Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000Jeff Hardy Hater 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
I understand many people don't want Cena/Rock to happen again because they don't like Cena. But, Cena should have won last year and they could have done away with it. The Rock would have still came out the next night and said he's challenging for the WWE Championship. Nobody would have though less of him since he lost to a guy who's been booked like superman for the last eight years. It's not like he would have lost to a jobber like Yoshi Tatsu, he lost to John Cena. Hell, Hogan lost to Rock at Wrestlemania 18 and he won the WWE Championship a month later.

The only other time I can think of WWE putting over a wrestler from the past era over the previous era in a big time match was Hogan beating Randy Orton. And, well all know Hogan's ego, so that's not a shock.
Everybody gets that you want your favorite John Cena to beat The Rock, but nobody cares.

No, the match should not happen again. It would create an overall negative backlash for all parties if Cena went over Rock at WM.

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline   Reply With Quote