Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#6,785 ·
Re: "MONTA ELLIS HAVE IT ALL!"

Warriors with a large lead only means one thing: it will be whittled down to nothing in a few short moments.

#6,800 ·

HEY FLEX, THE ACTUALLY GOD IS PLAYING. THE GOD THAT DOESN'T GET INJURED AND IF HE DOES PLAYS THROUGH IT, LIKE A GOD, NOT A MERE ****** LIKE ROSE. THE GOD, KOBE, TOO GOOD TO BE STOPPED.
So you're suggesting for Rose to get on the Lance Armstrong/A-Rod plan like Kobe?

#6,801 ·

Tonight... Essentially that pure, crystalline moment where you realize you’re rooting for the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NBA.

#6,802 ·

Wow. The Lakers win yet another ridiculous game. They went from 15-13 halfway through the first to 110-109 without even having the lead in the game. I've never seen a team make it look so difficult to win but are still able to keep winning.

Jazz lose. Rockets beat the Warriors. Lakers are now a 1/2 game out of the 8; 2 games out of the 7 and only 3 out of the 6; with 19 left to play; including 2 against the Warriors and a home finale against the Rockets.

Remember when the "experts" were saying the Lakers had no chance to make the playoffs? :lmao

#6,806 ·

A-Rod and Lance Armstrong are well known and successful, they both underwent "procedures" like Kobe :bron2
:kobe5

I meant well-known about the procedure/treatment. He's also been the most successful since his visit to Germany. That crap he did is all experimental anyways, I don't believe it's known whether it actually works or not. I mean, just look at the other guys who have done it like Gilbert Arenas and Bynum. Even Grant Hill has done it.

#6,809 ·

Kobe Bean Bryant carrying the Lakers.

:kobe6 :kobe6 :kobe6
Kobe is the Lakers' greatest asset and their worst enemy. When he goes ball chucker and tries to play 1 on 5 hero ball, he kills the team. When he actually plays like a good teammate, they are an entirely different team. I actually don't mind him taking a lot of shots. It's the bad shots he takes at times that pisses me off. If he has an open jumper or a lane to the rim, then by all means, take the shot. But when he gets stuck in iso with the rest of the team standing around doing nothing and he ends up shooting a contested brick, that's when they lose.

Let it be stated for the record, I am not a Lakers "fan". I am a Steve Nash fan. I have been since the 90's. I used to live in Phoenix back in his MVP days and got to see him live. I am loyal to him as a fan, even though he went to the Lakers. I still gotta root for my guy. If that means rooting for the Lakers, so be it.

#6,808 ·

Check The Ticker ‏@ChecktheTicker
#Lakers Kobe Bryant is the 1st player with 40+ PTS & 10+ AST in back-to-back games since Michael Jordan in April 1989.

34/6/7 on 54%FG/44%3PT since the All-Star Break (last 9 games)

36/6/7 on 56%FG/48%3PT the last 8 games. Guy is simple unreal. On top of it all 34 years old and is having one best seasons of his career. He keeps playing like this he will continue to move up my GOAT list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.