Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Undertaker... Where is He and When Will He be Back?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #48 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu Rayfu
Default Re: The Undertaker... Where is He and When Will He be Back?

Quote:
I couldn't understand a WORD you just said.
Your saying he NEEDs to be in the main event then he can face taker, so like I said, only guys who are BETTER then just the mainevent face him now

Quote:
Not for a guy who desperately needs a WrestleMania main event. He's NOWHERE near as good as that.
Cept he is, the fact he is even in the running shows that

Quote:
If Taker was better than the main event, why isn't Cena facing him? You know, the golden boy? Answer that one. According to you, Punk is better off than him, and he gets the biggest match at Mania, when in reality it's COMPLETELY the other way around.
Becuse they are saving that for WM 30 IMO
its such a big deal, they wanted to do it on a BIG deal, not some "off shoot" wm

Quote:
I'm a fan of Taker too, but I'm not blind either. This is not a slight against Undertaker. It's a slight against anyone who screws Punk. I can see that Punk clearly, CLEARLY needs to main event WrestleMania this year, his work DEMANDS it. He should not be saddled with anything else but the last match with the biggest star in wrestling, The Rock. I would be saying this if he was facing anyone else, including Austin, the greatest of all time.
I disagree, you can main event WM and it will od nothing for you (miz) Facing taker in many ways is bigger of a deal.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote