Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/24 Impact Wrestling: Hardy defends World Title against Daniels

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 1/24 Impact Wrestling: Hardy defends World Title against Daniels (No Spoilers)

mob wives . im not a career criminal, but if i was and my old lady wanted to be on a show called "mob wives" to talk about me, my partners, or my illegal business dealings in REAL FUCKIN LIFE, they would have a tough time finding her... thats all i gotta say. Let alone what a real mafia member would do to them if they let out even the SLIGHTEST hint of something. That show is beyond fake.
Should just be called "Obnoxious, Over the top, Spoiled Rich Orange Women, Who Make More Than Working People By Sitting On Their Asses Pretending to Have Mob Ties"
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE

Last edited by Three Dog : 01-24-2013 at 06:36 PM.