Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #176 (permalink)
Lariatoh!
Little Poppa Pump

Lariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

I don't want to see Cena period. Therefore no, I don't want to see Rock vs. Cena 2. Unfortunately WWE has done a great job of making Cena the only star (apart from Punk) and demoting guys like Orton (his fault though)that there really isn't anyone who can be on a Rock level besides returning guys like Lesnar and or Taker. And with his very sporadic appearances I don't think Rock will be wasted on putting guys like Sheamus, Barrett, Cesaro, Bryan or Ziggler over...
Lariatoh! is offline   Reply With Quote