Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Undertaker... Where is He and When Will He be Back?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #41 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: The Undertaker... Where is He and When Will He be Back?

Well let Punk be content then, I'm not. He deserves better than that. Shawn Michaels had already main evented several WrestleManias by that point, it's not the same thing when you're somebody who is DESPERATELY needing a WrestleMania main event and constantly getting overlooked.

Quote:
Settle for the Undertaker? The 2nd most important match at worst isn't that bad. While I actually agree CM Punk deserves his shot against the Rock in the main event, don't devalue Taker like he's nothing because regardless of what you say that match is important to a very large group of people, even though the outcome is already decided.
I don't care what's important to a very large group of people, I care what's important to ME. Punk is too good to be in ANYTHING but the top match at WrestleMania, and getting stuck with Undertaker, is, yes, getting STUCK with him, and settling. If you want to do it next year, then fine, do it next year, AFTER he gets his WrestleMania main event. Not until.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote