Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #182 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500
Default Re: Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
Ok, what characters are better? Punk, Cena, Orton, Ryback, Sandow, Sheamus, Del Rio, Miz, Ambrose? Who? I think your standards are way too high to say he doesn't have a main event character. Hell, I personally think he's only behind Punk and Cena, but that's just my opinion. But to say he's not even a main eventer? Who is a main eventer by your standards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdogfour20 View Post
How about all of the above except miz and sandow even though i like sandow he is a midcarder. You might like Ziggler but to me the guy is garbage and im not in the minority on this. A main eventer is someone who can be entertaining,zig is not that guy
So you think Ryback, Randy Orton, Sheamus, CM Punk, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, and Dean Ambrose are all better than Ziggler? So he's in the top ten at least? Oh, and I'm a big fan of Sheamus, Del Rio, Sandow, and Ambrose, and Ziggler is absolutely ahead of each of them. And he's definitely ahead of Ryback. Ambrose is the messiah, but the day of judgment isn't here yet.

I think you need to suck up your hatred of Ziggler just like I do my hatred of Cena and Orton. They're clearly great at what they do, they get enormous pops,. You don't like Ziggler, fine. But he's gonna be a big star one day, that's why he's been feuding with Cena, and that's why he's virtually guaranteed a world title run (thx to a victory over John Cena in a PPV main event).

Oh, and again, I've seen Billy Gunn wrestle. I've seen him talk. He sucked compared to Dolph Ziggler. And he copied another wrestler's moveset? Is that actually supposed to be a critique? I don't think copying gimmicks is even horrible, but copying movesets? What do you think wrestlers do, invent their moves? Seriously. You have some weird hatred of Ziggler, and you deal with it by claiming the shit under your shoe is better than one of the best actors and performers today. I guess Ziggler is just that good of a heel! I thought John Morrison was horrible, and now that he's gone I realize how good he was.
Top Ten:#1 CM Punk #2 Sheamus #3 Shinsuke Nakamura #4 Brock Lesnar #5 Dean Ambrose
#6 Alberto Del Rio #7 Kazuchika Okada #8 Randy Orton #9 Daniel Bryan #10 Roman Reigns

All-Time: The Rock, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Shinsuke Nakamura

Last edited by KeepinItReal : 01-24-2013 at 05:54 PM.
KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote